Hey there!

How are things in the land of the Euro? You are missing little on this side
of the big waters....hacker mania is sweeping the nation because some code
monkey managed to slow the net down...if they had used a little imagination
that might have been entertaining but it isn't worth the amount of hand
wringing the press is doing...

I have come up with my question for the midweek......but I have no list to
ask so I thought I would see if you had a quick answer...if not I can wait
until the list comes back

I am trying figure out how to do this: I have a parent topic with child
topics each with articles...I want to be able to to list the topics but
 also the child articles after their topic......

topic1
(topic description...maybe)
topic1article1
topic1article2
topic1article3
topic1article4

topic2
topic2article1
topic2article2
topic2article3

.....I have been trying to think of loops with child loops and things like
that but since  mgd_list_topics seems to  return an array I am not sure how
to break into that structure....it definately doesn't seem that a simple
call is going to do it, but it also seems that there are places in the
admin site where there are similar ideas....like the little drop menus in
the topic admin....
I thought about getting the number of the first child topic, listing it,
getting the child articles and then adding one to the number of the gotten
article....but that supposes that the topics are sequentially numbered, if
someone adds a topic later they won't be.....
any pointers?

kp