On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, dave wrote:

> I set up the sites as port-based virtual hosts. Whichever I then
> access, I get the apache welcome screen, and messages in apache
> error log like
>
> [Mon Feb 28 18:31:48 2000] [notice] [client 192.168.0.1] Midgard:
> host
> record for zeno.demon.co.uk:8101 not found
>
> I also tried a name based approach - same error (my admin site now
> has teh name based address) I can't see what is going wrong, although I
> managed to get rid of the message by removing
> "prefix=Left($q,Length(prefix))" from the get host query in the
> midgard module - same results however. As you can see, I changed
> one
> of my names to match the prefix - I didn't really think it would be
> that.

The prefix is _not_ part of the servername. If your servername
is 'zeno.demon.co.uk' and your prefix is '/admin' then Midgard
will only match against requests for http://zeno.demon.co.uk/admin/
for that entry. Setting the prefix to '' in the database would
have achieved the same effect. I'll presume you have changed the
module back to the way it was.