On 18 Mar, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On a related note, I noticed that my site, the Lincoln High School web site,
>  which uses midgard + PHP almost exclusively, isn't up on the list, either.
>
> http://www.lincolnhs.pps.k12.or.us/

Ok, it is now listed.

As a policy here, I will add sites there only by request
of their maintainers.

So if you have a site that could be listed there, just
let me know!

Once we have this list in a bit better shape, the next
step then is to start gathering actual case studies.
I'll start writing one about Stonesoft's new recruitment
system (which is going live sometime next week) quite
soon.

> Ben Garney

/Bergie

--
-- Henri Bergius -- +358 40 525 1334 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
               http://www.iki.fi/Henri.Bergius