Hello everyone,

    I see people in this newsgroup looking to co-locate servers
inexpensively so I thought I would pass on the incredible place I came
accross.

    I too wanted to co-locate a server but couldn't afford the $300 plus a
month and the huge setup fees.  I was about to give up when I came across
this place called the New England Network. (http://www.nenetwork.com)
Anyways, they charge $150 / month for server co-location, have no setup
fee's and include services like E-mail and DNS on their server so I don't
have to bother with that either!

    I just recently signed up with them, and they are running a special this
month, sign up before the end of april and get the fourth month free!
EXCELLENT!

    Oh, and if you decide you don't want to run midgard, and can't manage
the complexities of administrating a server the tech I spoke with said they
would be offering some servers pretty soon that anyone could manage using
just a regular web browser.

    I'll tell ya, this is GREAT!  I almost gave up on having my own server
at a reasonable price.  Then I found this place.  I'm really happy with
them.  (And personally, controlling your own server is much better than
sharing one!)

    Hope this helps a few of you out so you can have your own servers.

Later
Joe