Hello,
        I have been trying to get Midgard 1.2.5 to work on my linux machine
but every time I compile the library it completes the compile but this error
occurs:

gcc -DPACKAGE=\"midgard-lib\" -DVERSION=\"1.2.5\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1
-DHAVE_CRYPT_H=1 -DHAVE_LIBMYSQLCLIENT=1 -DHAVE_ERRMSG_H=1 -DHAVE_MYSQL_H=1
-I. -I.
 -I/usr/include/mysql -g -O2 -c  -fPIC -DPIC midgard.c -o .libs/midgard.lo
midgard.c: In function `mgd_connect':
midgard.c:65: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast

I install the data package.
I try to configure the mod package but it fails saying I don't have
libmidgard on my machine.  I checked the dynamic linker and I can see
libraries in there of the libmidgard type.  What am I doing wrong? I have
MySQL version 3.22.32, Apache version 1.3.12 and trying to get Midgard 1.2.5
working.

Thanks,
        Chad Smutny