Hi Armand,

the Oracle port seems to be ok
we can start a midgard-oracle-1.2.5b1 now.

But there is no documentation.

If you want to contribute to the Oracle documentation, you are welcome.
It's the only point why the tarballs are not published.

Own config is RedHat 6.1 / Oracle 8i
Midgard is built in static mode with Apache.
The installation steps are not clean.

What do you think about version steps?
1. add documentation
2. midgard-oracle-1.2.5b1
or
1. midgard-oracle-1.2.5b1
2. add documentation
3. midgard-oracle-1.2.5b2

Henri, you said me somebody is interested about this database support.
What do you think?

I'm happy if you can contribute on the doc.
Writing english doc is not my cup of tea,
I don't speak a fluent english,
and my job takes me lot of time these weeks.

Jean-Pierre