> I have a bit of code in a navigation layout-element:
>
> 13: <?
> 14:    if($list =

st_pages(140)){
> 15:    while($list->fetch()){
> 16:      if($list->name != "nomenu") { ?>
> 17:      <strong><a href="&(ghost.prefix);/&(list.name);"
> 18:    <? } } }
> 19: ?>
>
> It basically lists all pages under the rootpage, accept for the nomenu page. This
>used to work fine, until I started to use mgd_auth_midgard("username","password",1)
>somewhere else in the site. Now it just works when someone is logged on (received a
>auth_cookie), but when that cookie is reset,  mgd_list_pages(140) above will not
> return an object. Before I started playing with logins $midgard->user always was 0,
>and there where no problems, now when someone is not logged in $midgard->user is 0
>too.

I am using mgd_auth_midgard("=","",1) to 'unlogin' a person. This results in the user
sending a cookie that does not succesfully authenticate. Because of that Midgard
apparently decides to not allow me to perform the mgd_list_pages function.
Is there a way to remove the users cookie?

Armand.