Greetings!

On  5 May, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'll wait for Henri to explain the technical details to me, then we'll
> just do the first one and see what developes. It shouldn't be to difficult
> if programmers send us an abstract of their activities. Of course we'll
> pick plenty of material from the list.

Thanks to you three for volunteering! I definitely have
nothing against you guys continuing the MWS production.

Gathering the MWSs is relatively simple. I have an email
template (which I can put into the CVS if needed), to which
I gather the newsworthy items from list archives every
Wednesday. Then I just reread it to get rid of obvious
spelling or factual mistakes, and post it to the list and
some other email addresses (editors from the sites that
run MWS).

After the email arrives to the list, I then go and create
a new topic to the Midgard Web site under which I then
place the news items as articles.

So, how shall we proceed with this. When do you want
to start producing the summaries? Also, how will you
share the responsibility (do you take turns in producing
the MWS, etc.)?

> Sound good?

Very good.

> Ron

/Bergie

--
-- Henri Bergius -- +358 40 525 1334 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --
               http://www.iki.fi/Henri.Bergius