I have installed the midgard distribution (1.2.5) and everything has gone
well, however, I am not sure how to set up access to the admin page. I have
read the httpd.conf file but am not very experienced in this area.

Can anybody help?

Philip Burness
Principal Engineer - Foxboro GB Ltd.
Tel +44(0) 1925 837267
Fax +44(0) 1925 831690
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The information contained in this transmittal is
confidential. It is intended for the addressee(s) stated above.  If you are
not an addressee you should not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other
way use the information contained in this transmission. Such unauthorised
use may be unlawful. If you received this transmission in error, please
contact us immediately so that we can arrange for its return.