Question: Can I intergrate other php3 scripts into midgard?

-- custom Accommodation Database (scripts highly modified from www.muze.nl)
Address book database and template system.
Choice
1. Rewrite the whole thing to intergrate.
2. Use frames and external link it. (don't like frames much)
Others?

Just a Note:

Previous problem I encounted was compiling 1.2.6beta2 or above
on Mandrake 7.0 with Advanced Extranet Server (Apache 1.3.12) seemed not
to work but with (Apache 1.3.9) no problems has any one else encounted this
or is it just me in the -Southern Hemisphere-