What's the best way to get a comprehensive view of the Mifos community in
sub-Saharan Africa? I've looked on mifos.org but know that there are a bunch of
people out there that I can't find on the website (for example, a search on
"Lumana" doesn't turn up any results on mifos.org but I understand they are
using Mifos in Ghana).

Ed - what do you recommend? is it best to get a thread going here or do you
have a more comprehensive list you could share/post or...?

I'd love to hear from others in Africa working with Mifos as well!

Cheers,
-george