Hello team

Can we set the priority for posting collections to different line items,
example below

Principal Due: 1000.00
Interest Due: 200.00
Penalty: 20
Monthly Maintenance: 10

If customer pays only partial amount i.e., *500/-* . Can we distribute the
paid amount based on the priority ?
My priority is Monthly Maintenance, Penalty, Interest, Principal. The
amount should be distributed as follows

Monthly Maintenance: 10
Penalty: 20.00
Interest: 200.00
Principal: 270.00

is this configurable ? What is currently supported by mifos ?

--
*Regard,*
*HT Team*