Hi Team

I compared the report output with couple of reports and found there is a
mismatch of Loan disbursed and principal outstanding for the following
reports. On detail analysis we found that loans which are in Active in-Bad
standing state are not considered in Balance outstanding, Loan officer
detail, Loan officer performance summary & Funds movement . Is this default
behavior? Please advise.

*Base report                                                   Compared with
*

Active Loan Summary Per Branch             Balance Outstanding By source of
Fund & Balance outstanding
Active Loan Summary Per Branch             Loan Officer Detailed
Active Loan Summary Per Branch             Loan Officer performance summary
Active Loan Summary Per Branch             Funds Movement Report

--
*Regard,*
*HT Team*