Hello to all,
I would like to tell you that at Digamber Finance we are always in a search
of new ideas related to technology which helps us in our work and reach in
time.
We are now doing a Pilot project in which we initiates a disbursement
through a cash card (sounds like an ATM Card) money can be disburse from
any ATMs,
We just add a security feature in it. As soon as the members get the Card
he call our help line and acknowledge the receiving of the card and answers
few questions after verification we send a pin to his mobile No.

Can we add this feature in Mifos X.It is future demand for minimizing the
Risk.
Regards
--
AMIT JAIN | E.D | Digamber Finance (Chota Loan Bade Sapne) | +919414041821 |