Hello Srinivas,

By following the below steps you should be able to capture payment type &
other details:

Step 1) Define payment types in Admin >> Organization >> Payment type, as
shown in the below screen shot.

Step 2) Click on collection sheet:
             a - Select "Branch office",
             b - Select Date - "Meeting calendar"
             c - Select "Staff"
             d - Select "Center"
             e - If required select "Group"
Click on "Collection sheet"

Step 3) Once the collection sheet gets generated, at the bottom you would
find:
 "Add payment type" button - Click on that.

Step 4) In Payment type: By Inputting required fields you can capture
details i.e Payment type, Account #, Receipt #, etc

Please find the attachments for clarity.

Note:- For Productive collection sheet - Add payment type is not available
in the present version.
           For individual collection sheet - Add payment type is not
available in the present version.

Thanks,
Sangamesh