Hello Ralla,

You will have to enable file access from files in chrome to view the
application.
It works fine when viewed in firefox.

If you want to access the same from chrome.
Proceed with the following steps.

1)Identify the location of your chrome.exe file.
   In my case it is C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\
2)open a notepad and add the following
   c:
   cd C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\
   chrome.exe --allow-file-access-from-files
3)save the file with .bat extension (chrome.bat)
4)Now run the batch file and enter the URL

You should be able to view the screen with correct labels.

Regards,
Sughosh