Hi,

OK so I'm making progress in understanding how to use Mifos. Thanks a lot
for your reactivity !

Still, I didn't manage to make collection sheets work

I tried the following :

- create an employee "employee1"

- create a group "group1"
- assign "employee1" to "group1"
- attach a monthly meeting

- create a client "client1"
- assign "employee1" to "client1"
- create a JLG loan to "client1", and sync the reimbursments with the group
meetings
- assign "employee1" to that loan
- disburse the loan

- create a client "client2"
- assign "employee1" to "client2"
- create a JLG loan to "client2", and sync the reimbursments with the group
meetings, with disbusment date to next meeting
- assign "employee1" to that loan
- disburse the loan

Then, under "collection sheet", I enter an upcomming meeting date, choose
my staff, and click on the "productive collection sheet" button but get an
empty result (a table showing only "attendance").
I can't use the "collection sheet" button, since I can't find my group in
the drop down menu (probably because the group is not part of a center).

Under "individual collection sheet", no matter what I enter, I always get
"No repayments and disbursal are available for selected Group and meeting
date".

Am I missing something ? (I'm using Release Version: *15.09.2.RELEASE*,
since I saw some bug about collection sheet have been fixed).

I'd love to see some demonstration/documentation of this feature (starting
from a blank or near blank installation) to understand it fully. Ed Cable
made a demonstration installation for us, I'd happily provide credentials
in private to anyone willing to enter dummy data to demonstrate it.

Best regards,

Olivier

> Hi Oliver,
>
> Copying the reports to the location at which they are being searched for
ie /usr/share/tomcat7/.mifosx/pentahoReports should fix the first issue

> Regarding configuring income accounts for fees, the first section allows
you to map all fees linked to the particular savings product to an income
or liability account . However, if you want more flexibility , ie mapping
specific fees or penalties to specific income or liability accounts (useful
when you have a number of fees linked to the product and some fees are pass
through etc) , you would make use of the advanced accounting section

> You can ignore the missing Uiconfig.json file ( used for customizing the
Ui , hiding specific fields , setting default values for drop downs etc )

> Regards,
> Vishwas
>
> On Sep 7, 2015, at 6:47 PM, Olivier Dalang <olivier.dal...@urbamonde.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for all your answers. (I didn't get notified by email so I didn't
see you answered so quickly !)

> ## 1. Transaction reciepts
>
> I copied the folder as you said (to /home/tomcat7/.mifosx), and restarted
the server. but still get the following error when I click on "View
reciept" :

> {"developerMessage":"The request caused a data integrity issue to be
fired by the database.","httpStatusCode":"403","defaultUserMessage":"Unable
to create key: No loader was able to handle the given key data:
/usr/share/tomcat7/.mifosx/pentahoReports/Loan Transaction
Receipt.prpt","userMessageGlobalisationCode":"error.msg.reporting.error","errors":[{"developerMessage":"Unable
to create key: No loader was able to handle the given key data:
/usr/share/tomcat7/.mifosx/pentahoReports/Loan Transaction
Receipt.prpt","defaultUserMessage":"Unable to create key: No loader was
able to handle the given key data:
/usr/share/tomcat7/.mifosx/pentahoReports/Loan Transaction
Receipt.prpt","userMessageGlobalisationCode":"error.msg.reporting.error","parameterName":null,"value":null,"args":[]}]}

> ## 3. Fees for the group
>
> I need some help on this. On the saving product page, I can indeed assign
the fee to a specific income account. It seems I can set this both under
the "income from fees" dropdown from the "income" section and under "Map
Fees to Income Accounts" from the "
> Advanced Accounting Rule" section. What is the difference ?
>

> ## 4. Javascript errors
>
> Among the errors I get, two 404 happen at initial loading :
> - https://127.0.0.1:8443/community-app/scripts/config/UIconfig.json
> - https://127.0.0.1:8443/community-app/angular/i18n/angular-locale_en.js
>
> May this indicate an installation problem ? I have some other bugs too,
for instance I can't add a new payment type (error seems server-side
though). I'll report in detail once I try to install to our production
server.