Hello community,

I hope you all are continuing to stay safe and well amidst these
unprecedented times. Those we are working to serve at the base of the
pyramid are the ones most critically impacted by COVID-19 and the measures
being taken to mitigate it. These times and the coming months as global
economies seek to stabilize themselves will represent a significant
opportunity for our community and the toolset we're building to deliver
technology-enabled financial inclusion and widespread access to financial
services.

I wanted to use our Mindmeld category in Discourse
<https://discourse.mifos.org/c/mindmeld/24> to share some resources and
websites curating content and guiding discussion around how the sector's
being impacted and ways to respond. Here are a few links below and I
encourage you to share others as well on this thread:

* FinDev COVID-19 Hub: https://www.findevgateway.org/topics/covid-19
* From eMFP, SPTF and CFI - www.covid-finclusion.org, housing original
essay content and a discussion forum where sector stakeholders can ask
questions, initiate discussions and provide details of their own
experiences, forecasts and concerns.
* Insights from BFA Global on COVID-19:
https://bfaglobal.com/insight-type/publications/bfa-globals-covid-19-response/

Cheers!