Thanks Ankit,

Personally, i like to have full control and besides this shows and proves
that the community has done a great job in preparing for interoperability
- if you have the endpoints well set
- you have the data ready (json / csv)
- Body structure
You will do loads and loads of data and still be able to track and trace
the importation process seamlessly

Nevertheless the bulk Import module is a very nice tool to have on the
interface and helps non IT savvy users to enjoy some of the magic

My Kind Regards

Francis Guchie Kirago
*Skype:* francisguchie
*Telegram: *232 79 19 44 07