Dear Blessing,

We have implemented a similar scenario for a major credit finance company
in Africa that does mass loans to the federal government.

I will give a hint on our process:
The credit finance company has a mirrored realTime statement with their
corresponding bank where the federal government remits all loan repayments.
The system is automatically integrated to match payments to the client and
automatically repay the client loan and in scenarios where the client has
paid off the loan, the funds is transferred to the client wallet for refund.

We are available to practically show you demos on how it works today.

Regards