In your routes to the 3 different wan networks:
/ip route
add check-gateway=ping distance=1 dst-address=10.10.0.0/16
gateway=10.81.35.193 pref-src=10.81.35.1

Set a preferred source (pref-src) to the public IP address on your WAN
ports and have check-gateway set to ping.  If the remote gateway
(10.81.35.193) is not responding to pings, then the route goes down and the
other routes out your other WAN ports should still work.