Take a look at the Packetflux Site Monitor products.

From: mikrotik-users-boun...@wispa.org
[mailto:mikrotik-users-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf Of Nick Bright via
Mikrotik-users
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 10:32 AM
To: mikrotik-users@wispa.org
Subject: Re: [Mikrotik Users] Am I just blind?

I like the wifi-texas stuff, I've had good results with it; though I do wish
they had a model with remote control on/off per-port (or per-bank even).

Selectable voltage per-bank would be nice too, but with complexity comes
possibility of failures.

I tried Netonix and have been very dis-satisfied with them.