They were showing some new stuff at WispAmerica. I think they are going to have something bigger than the 8-port, but I don't remember what all I saw.

On 7/11/2017 1:54 PM, Jesse Dupont via Mikrotik-users wrote:
The PacketFlux SiteMonitor2 has a 5-port remotely operable, DIN mounted PDU you can run D.C. Through. They also have an 8 port gig midspan PoE with each port remotely operable.

*From:* mikrotik-users-boun...@wispa.org <mikrotik-users-boun...@wispa.org> on behalf of Nick Bright via Mikrotik-users <mikrotik-users@wispa.org>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 11, 2017 11:32:16 AM
*To:* mikrotik-users@wispa.org
*Subject:* Re: [Mikrotik Users] Am I just blind?
I like the wifi-texas stuff, I've had good results with it; though I do wish they had a model with remote control on/off per-port (or per-bank even).

Selectable voltage per-bank would be nice too, but with complexity comes possibility of failures.

I tried Netonix and have been very dis-satisfied with them.