If I knew I wouldn't be here asking. I'm calling them POPs, where the internet connection ISP hits one of my networks. The POPs have new IPs (because I told the previous ISP to go pound sand!), so it wouldn't be a "device" would it? Each POP is a mtik router, on the PPP secrets tab per each router is username,password and a ip address that is a remote/local address. At the Dude router is the same info reversed. These addresses are not working because they don't know where in hell the routers went because there is no reference to the new external "public" IP address so apparently that is what I'm missing and there does not seem to be a place to input that info. It is very well hidden. Seems they could have put it on the same tab as the other stuff, but no.