I have a site running a MT BH and AP. The BH is a RB411/sr5/rootennae
and the AP is a RB433/XR2/9db omni w/ v3.10. This setup has been up and
running about 6 months. Last Tuesday we had thunder storms run through
and I woke uo tp a dead tower. Turned out that the BH power supply died,
great, easy fix. Get back to the office and realize not all customers
are reconnecting. The send and receive signals are down at least 15db.
Replaced radios with no change. Realized that we ended up with two glass
tube lightning arresters, one near antennae and the other next to radio.
Pulled the one near antennae and everything seemed back to normal.

Well Saturday morning I was checking things out and its back to the
reduced signals. I am at a loss as to what to do. Since Tuesday we have
had clear skys, cool temps at night and lots of dew.

Mark McElvy
AccuBak Data Systems, Inc.