I have a client that has been down for a couple days (just called yesterday).
I went out to their house this morning and everything seemed fine...  Usable
signals, albeit somewhat low (-82 to -85).  The AP was the only thing the radio
saw.  No connection.

I know those signals aren't great, but around here, I haven't had a problem
linking up at -90, not that I keep a link like that.

Would the bad firmware in 2.17 have caused this or should I chase other
gremlins?

My only other guess is a bigger antenna, but why did the customer work from
last winter until now if those signals weren't sufficient?  I'm actually not
sure why the customer was installed if the signal was worse than -80, unless it
wasn't at the time.

Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com