You can put it on any of them, even 532s ( don't recommend on the 100
series ), and yes, storage issues is an issue, 64 meg is JUST NOT
ENOUGH, but it is enough for AGENTS!  But remember 3.15 don't have any
enhancements for "storage" of the dude.  It starts the "store" system,
and the next version will allow you to place your dude data on another
disk.  :)  Fun stuff!

* Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services*
314-735-0270
http://www.linktechs.net <http://www.linktechs.net/>

*/ Link Technologies, Inc is offering LIVE Mikrotik On-Line Training
<http://www.linktechs.net/onlinetraining.asp>/*