My apologies, I know this isn't a for sale list, but I have a LMC/SBEI T-3 card for sale. Gently used. Contact me off-list if interested.

I'll forwarn you... our experience with it was great under 2.8 and 2.9, but it became unreliable under 3.x. Maybe they've upgraded the drivers since early 3.x came out and its better now, but that I don't know.

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sam Tetherow" <tethe...@shwisp.net>
To: "Mikrotik discussions" <mikrotik@mail.butchevans.com>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 2:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Mikrotik] T3 interface cards

I used the LMC/SBEI cards for about a year without issues. I got them from Brad Belton who said he used them for a while until he out grew them as well. Ended up selling them though because we downgraded to a fractional DS3 and the cards would not support it.

Happily replaced with an Imagestream Rebel Router.

Sam Tetherow
Sandhills Wireless