Hi Butch,
I've had two and only two folks reply that they used the LMC cards and had no problems, using 2.9x.
What are the downsides that you've encountered?
I know little about TDM, just enough to be 'dangerous'. I'm currently setup with a cisco 7000 series (not sure of the exact model) that basically just terminates our DS3 and forwards all traffic to mikrotik 2.9.51 core router. ATT is telling me the cisco is too small, even though they provided it, and I need to be employing some kind of caching. So, I am wondering if a decent mikrotik could handle those 'requirements'. Currently, cpu on the mikrotik runs ~30%, 2.4ghz intel box, with around 300 simple queues and 33meg of traffic running through it. I have 25 'tik boxes around the network and aside from some OSPF issues, never have any trouble with them. What would you or anyone else suggest I terminate the DS3 circuit into, if not a mikrotik?