From: "Butch Evans" <but...@butchevans.com>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 12:33 AM
To: "Mikrotik discussions" <mikrotik@mail.butchevans.com>
Subject: Re: [Mikrotik] Mikrotik MPLS issue

On Tue, 2008-12-16 at 10:36 -0600, Mike Hammett wrote:
One out of 5 routers I setup with MPLS doesn't respond to Winbox well after enabled. I can ping it, I can telnet into it, but I can't Winbox into it. Once I disable MPLS, all is well. Below is the MPLS export for the failing router. To the best of my knowledge I followed the directions on the wiki.

What is the reason you think MPLS is needed for such a network?  MPLS
offers absolutely NO benefit on such a small network.  It is added
overhead only.

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://www.wispa.org/         * WISPA Board Member               *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * Wired or Wireless Networks       *