On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 10:32 -0600, Brian Bearce wrote:
> Does anyone know of a way to find a hackers MAC address and block all traffic
> via the MikroTik. I am running version 2.9.43

If you know their current IP:

/ip arp print from=[find address=CURR.ENT.IP.ADDRESS]

That will give you their MAC.  From there, you can either add them to
the access-list on the AP or add a firewall rule that drops all traffic
from their MAC address.  As was stated before, they are likely to just
change their MAC address if you do that, but it's one approach.

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://www.wispa.org/         * WISPA Board Member               *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * Wired or Wireless Networks       *