First, You should only use NAT at one point on the network, the rest
really should be routed, but I wont preach.
Do butch's command on the access point that they are connecting to, or
the router that does their NAT (Assuming
those are MTs)
Do a normal NAT rule to force all info from ip A.B.C.D to ip E.F.G.H
I always meant to find a way to base this on the NetBIOS ID or some
other ID that people are less likely to think of changing.
I now run MT's hotspot + user manager but limitations with the user
manager, I am working on building my own.