Maybe that is there the problem lies. We are running AES. At this point i'm waiting to here back from Tranzeo if they found a fix.

Chris Gotstein
Sr Network Engineer
UP Logon/Computer Connection UP
500 N Stephenson Ave
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Phone: 906-774-4847
Fax: 906-774-0335
ch...@uplogon.com

Robert Andrews wrote:
TKIP, and we are upgrading from 3.22 to 3.23, although testing showed no difference we changed the update interval to 3000 from 3600 to match the MT. We run sr2 and xr2 and KXS30SG cards.. MT has tkip unicast and group keys

Robert

Chris Gotstein wrote:
Are you doing WPA AES or TKIP? What software version are you running on the MT?

Chris Gotstein
Sr Network Engineer
UP Logon/Computer Connection UP
500 N Stephenson Ave
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Phone: 906-774-4847
Fax: 906-774-0335
ch...@uplogon.com

Robert Andrews wrote:
Again, I'll mention that we are running a slew of MT AP's and CPQ's and 10mhz channels with WPA and no problems... I am NOT denying your problem, just that there may be a configuration solution that's different between our setups. There are some CPQ's that will not to 10mhz channels even with 4.0.2. We only run WPA on 10mhz channels, so maybe that is it? MT with CPQ gives our best reliablility and speed to the customer.

Robert

Chris Gotstein wrote:
Funny you should ask. I was going to ask the same question about whether or not i should be encrypting the traffic from the AP to the customer. WPA and WPA2 have caused me nothing but problems from the get-go and i would just rather get rid of it. The encryption was in place when i started here, and coming from the business side of things and setting up in-building wifi, we always used encryption. At first it was setup to provide security between the clients, but now we are able to turn off client-to-client communication, maybe i don't need to run it anymore. What are most people doing? Maybe i should turn it off....

Chris Gotstein
Sr Network Engineer
UP Logon/Computer Connection UP
500 N Stephenson Ave
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Phone: 906-774-4847
Fax: 906-774-0335
ch...@uplogon.com

D. Ryan Spott wrote:
I have to ask,

Why are you encrypting traffic from your AP to your customer's CPE?

ryan

Chris Gotstein wrote:
Can't upgrade to 4.0.2 at this time. There is an issue when using WPA and MT AP. Causes the clients to drop and reboot constantly. I'm sticking with 3.6.7 till they come up with a fix.

Chris Gotstein
Sr Network Engineer
UP Logon/Computer Connection UP
500 N Stephenson Ave
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Phone: 906-774-4847
Fax: 906-774-0335
ch...@uplogon.com

Carl A jeptha wrote:
upgrade all tranzeo cpq and sl to version 4.02 firmware.

You have a Good Day now,

Carl A Jeptha
http://www.airnet.ca
Office Phone: 905 349-2084
Office Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
skype cajeptha

Robert Andrews wrote:
Yes... It works very well if you have Tranzeo CPE's that support it. Many CPQ's don't unless you put in a new radio...

Chris Gotstein wrote:
We run mostly MT AP's and Tranzeo CPE (CPQ/SL2). Is it possible to run 10mhz or 5Mhz channels with MT AP and Tranzeo CPE?