No we do wpa, not wpa2 either... just wpa.
Chris Gotstein wrote:
you doing AES though??

Robert Andrews wrote:
MT and tranzeo with WPA work great here.. Solid as a rock, distances to 18 miles through heavy city noise/urban...

Robert

Chris Gotstein wrote:
There are issues with 4.0.2 if you are running WPA/AES on the Tranzeo devices. Otherwise, i've been running 3.24 and 4.0.2 without encryption without any problems.

Chris Gotstein
Sr Network Engineer
UP Logon/Computer Connection UP
500 N Stephenson Ave
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Phone: 906-774-4847
Fax: 906-774-0335
ch...@uplogon.com

steve wrote:
Ok I would like some definite answers on what works and what doesn't. I have 3 towers that I am dumping all the old StarOS Wrap boards off of and going to RB411a. The only thing that attaches to these AP's is Tranzeo's. I know that MT 3.17 works ok with Tranzeo's What about 3.24? What Tranzeo firmware is working. Currently I have all 3.6.7 and would like to go to 4.0.2 for the Config upload download ability but read some posts that you
start to get the disassociate- reassociate issues with that version.

Steve Barnes
RCWiFi Wireless Internet Service