Might want to ask what ImageStream has for a solution.

None of the current RB models have a PCI slot -
http://routerboard.com/comparison.html

You'll need to use an x86 board for MikroTik (and you can use a minipci
board that fits in another PCI slot too).

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle