From: "Terri Kelley" <net...@farm-market.net>
Sent: Wed, 12 May 2010 02:43:13 +0200
To: "Mikrotik discussions" <mikrotik@mail.butchevans.com>
Subject: Re: [Mikrotik] smtp delay

Just thought of something. Have had a customer complain about it and he was
using other smtp servers, not ours.

Terri Kelley
Network Engineer
254-697-6710 x 1140
Farm to Market Broadband
www.farm-market.net

This email message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above, and
may contain, together with any attachment(s), confidential information that
is privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, copying or distribution of this message and any
attachment(s) is strictly prohibited.