In the past I have considered some horrible kludge of a sat provider augmented with Hughs or Starband for caching maybe. I'm sure it would be painful and might not work so we haven't really pursued it. Plus the additional costs in equipment and dishes makes it hard to consider. Tying the two systems together would be challenging as well.