I guess I figured as long as we're dealing with static internal IPs that can be reached when the PPTP tunnel is established I could work around a dynamic WAN IP address. I made the bridge with the EoIP tunnels and the specified interfaces with a matching remote ID, etc.

The only other thing I can think of that I haven't tried is changing the MTU. Right now the EoIP tunnel and PPTP tunnel are set to 1500, but I think the PPPoE client into Qwest is set to 1480 - I don't know if it will break things to change this to 1500, but I've seen mismatched MTU settings cause strange issues before.