I made the adjustments as suggested - it improved performance slightly (about 3x), but still well below what I was expecting.

I'll give your tutorial a go in the near future and see how that works minus the EoIP tunnel.

Thanks!

Rory McCann
Minn-Kota Ag Products
/r...@mkap.com/ <mailto:r...@mkap.com>