I have not seen this, but if it is trying to get data, it would be via SNMP for devices that do not have the RouterOS box checked and whatever MT uses internally on those devices that does have the RouterOS box checked.

You know the standard MT response is upgrade to the latest version. I am running Dude3.6 and have seen no similar issues.

Charles Wu (CTI) wrote:
I seem to have a problem where that whenever I click on the "settings" tab of a
device, it seems to just hang/lock-up forever -- I suspect its trying to login via some
built-in telnet and/or winbox to grab attributes / statistics, but in this case, it hangs
because the device may be a Cisco Router / Canopy Radio / Windows Server / etc -- any
ideas / suggestions on how to fix / solve this?

-Charles

Scott Reed
Owner
NewWays Networking, LLC