After digging through snmpwalks and gets, I may have found what was
causing problems with voltages.   I'll update more later.

More important is the utter failure of wireless in the 2.4 with 10mhz
channels.   On the one AP that we tried, which had a mix of Ubiquiti and
Tranzeo clients all reliability went out the window.   HAVE to run noise
suppression to even get it to work.  Not necessary with 4.11....   This
could be the end of our use of MT for wireless.

Robert