Dennis is also doing a 5 day course for essentially the same price after AF.

Christopher Tyler
Total Wireless Communications, LLC

On 11/16/2010 09:11 PM, RickG wrote:
SLC is too far away. Might go to St. Louis but 5 days away is hard.

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 9:24 PM, Butch Evans<but...@butchevans.com>  wrote:

Just wanting to see if I could get some input from this group.  I have
seen a much lower response than expected for both training classes
currently scheduled.  I am offering both the MTCNA (5 days) in December
and MTCTCE (2.5 days) in January.  I am curious if this seeming slow
response is due to a typical slowdown in our industry or if it is
possibly related to too much training happening in the US or something
else?  Please post some feedback here onlist if you don't mind.

Visit http://blog.butchevans.com/ for tutorials related to Mikrotik
RouterOS