From: mikrotik-boun...@mail.butchevans.com
[mailto:mikrotik-boun...@mail.butchevans.com] On Behalf Of Butch Evans
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 8:24 PM
To: mikrotik@mail.butchevans.com
Subject: [Mikrotik] Training....

Just wanting to see if I could get some input from this group.  I have
seen a much lower response than expected for both training classes
currently scheduled.  I am offering both the MTCNA (5 days) in December
and MTCTCE (2.5 days) in January.  I am curious if this seeming slow
response is due to a typical slowdown in our industry or if it is
possibly related to too much training happening in the US or something
else?  Please post some feedback here onlist if you don't mind.