Simply just a MK RB433 with two 802.11b mini-PCI cards along with a 1w
2.4gig amp. Ran it that way for 2+ years with no problem.

Then I removed one of the mini-PCI cards along with the 2.4 Ghz amp and
replaced it with the 12 to 24 converter and a Rocket M5, it ran fine for a
lil over a week and then poof, dead.

I wouldn't think the converter would bust it either but wasn't sure.

I have the MK here with me in my shop and yup, it's dead. Apply power and
nothing happens.

-Mike