It will hit ether1 first. You want to apply the rule to ether1 as you're
blocking DHCP server traffic from entering the bridge through that port.

If you apply it to the bridge then it would drop to packets entering the bridge
through either member port (ether1 & wlan1). Blocking on wlan1 would dropping
the DHCP Offers and Acknowledgements from the server to the client effectively
prohibiting the client obtaining an IP.

--
Blake Covarrubias