From: mikrotik-boun...@mail.butchevans.com
[mailto:mikrotik-boun...@mail.butchevans.com] On Behalf Of Scott Reed
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 6:50 AM
To: Mikrotik discussions
Subject: Re: [Mikrotik] Bonding

You can not combine 2 anything lines unless both ends support the same
type of bonding.
Butches suggestion is that you divide the outbound traffic between the
2.  If you are using NAT, the other end will reply back to the
sameinterface at your end, thus dividing the inbound traffic between the
2.

On 12/22/2011 3:58 PM, Scott Kress wrote:
> Thanks for the quick reply Butch.
> The documentation states that the PCC divides traffic into equal
> streams.
> I want to combine two separate sources of traffic. Like combining two
> DSL lines.
>
> Thank you,
> Scott Kress
> 519-326-8669

Assuming
> you're using NAT on the two connections with customers using private
IP

--
Scott Reed
Owner