Thats why I was looking at nstream dual. While it is not synced it
does have a very similar benefit. The issue is also that
there is no more clean room in the same RF at both ends of all the
links. One end will be forces to accept noise on the
link. Having split RF will let me get around that issue. PtP's are 10K
each. I do not have 30K to throw at this and this is just
my worst site. I have others that are growing, competition that is
growing, in home devices starting to use 5ghz more, etc.
I would love to be able to nstream dual out of 5ghz (still clean at
the cpe sides, totally dirt at the ap side) and come back on
2.4ghz (dirty at the cpe side, clean at the ap side)