The PTP600 can do asymmetric frequencies (one frequency in one direction, and a different frequency in the other direction). But if 5 GHz isn't going to cut it for you, then you might be looking for a licensed solution.

Pick up a bunch of latency in the operation as well. Licensed link kick butt!

bp