Yep. The long preamble stabilized the connection, and the two chains seems to have told the card to use the other antenna.

Rory McCann
Minn-Kota Ag Products
P: 701-403-4877 | E: r...@mkap.com

On 8/31/2012 9:41 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
Was it just the two chains on the HT tab and longer preamble?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St