We've been using Routerboards (433AH's as of late)  with UBNT XR2's for our
AP's for years. It's time to start migrating these AP's to something with
more capacity.

With 10Mhz channels we find we are hitting a bottleneck of about 7Mb/s
before customers start complaining about slow speeds & high pings times etc.

What is the next logical step?

I think the 433AH's have enough oomp as I just bridge them down to the core
switch. Should I change to a MIMO setup with an R52Hn?

If we do change, will our existing CPE still function (Mostly RB411's and a
few UBNT clients)?

One particular tower has 140 2.4Ghz customers spread across 6 AP's (3 horiz.
& 3 vertical). I expect this tower to be a thorn in my side..